Hi all,
I feel so lucky and loved as I sit here typing this email to you all. The verbal report from pathology confirmed that the lymph nodes were negative (woooo hoooo)). Not surprisingly the report also confirmed that there was a bit of invasive cancer...but the invasive cancer cyst was about 8mm. SOOOOOO small. Any post surgical teatments (chemo and/or tamoxofan) will be decided when the final pathology report is back and when i meet an oncologist. However, for the moment, it's looking like i may not need chemo (woooooo hoooooo).
In other news, i want to thank all of you for so thoughtfully reaching out to me, michele, my mom, and esme. It means the world to know that i have such an amazing group of friends and family to lean on. Thanks to each of you for your support, kindness and humor through this.
And lastly, I am now in the process of recovering from a pretty intense surgery. I came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon and have been sleeping intermitently since then. I mostly feel like I've been hit by a mack-truck...but at least I have many many drugs to help me feel better. Michele and Mum have more patience than I ever could have imagined--as I am constantly asking for things that are just out of reach.
More soon--but it's time for 4pm nap:).
xoxooxxo and much love to each of you.
hol
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.